WHAT IS MISPRICIFY?
Mispricify records every price change you make to products in your store and, if the price variation is greater than a threshold you set, then you’ll be notified. So you have peace of mind that you will know if a pricing error occurs.
WHY DO YOU NEED MISPRICIFY?
There’s many reasons you do not want a product to be mispriced in your store, including...
- a product listed at an incorrect low price will reduce your profit or cause a loss.
- a product listed at an incorrect high price will sell less units as you will be uncompetitive.
- you may have to contact customers to correct the price paid or cancel the order. This damages your reputation and brand.
- dealing with pricing problems takes up valuable customer service and administration time.
WHAT DOES MISPRICIFY DO?
In order to make sure you know when a product has potentially been mispriced in your store, Mispricify...
- records every time the price of a product or a variant is changed
- compares the new price with the previous price
- checks if the percentage change is greater than a threshold you have set
- waits for 5 minutes in case the price change is corrected immediately
- sends an email to all your team members alerting them to the potential incorrect prices
Fast installation and easy to set-up
Simple to use
Choose the how much your prices can change before you get an alert from Mispricify
Select if you want to be notified by large price reductions only or increases too
Set who receives email notifications of price change alerts.